Interim Procurement Consultant
Job Title: Interim Procurement Consultant
Location: London/ South West
Day rate: £500-£700
Contact: Shiva at jobsSD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
As a result of rapid expansion and securing major new clients, this top 25 Management Consultancy seeks a high-performing and articulate Procurement Consultant to join their esteemed Procurement function. From day one you will be given responsibility to lead complex projects across a variety of industries and work directly with senior stakeholders from FTSE100 organisations.
As a Procurement Consultant you will:
- Work autonomously with various high-profile clients on major projects
- Implement strategic cost saving plans through demand planning, new supplier sourcing and process/product redesign.
- Be confident in supplier negotiations
- Be expert in understanding business requirement and translating into an actionable procurement strategy
- Have the ability to engage complex stakeholders through significant change programmes.
As a Procurement Consultant you will have:
- Proven track record working in management roles in aerospace, defence, manufacturing and automotive industries.
- Degree educated
- CIPS desirable but not essential
- Previous experience working as a procurement management consultant or in a client facing capacity.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a forward- thinking Procurement Consultant to join a rapidly growing organisation. For more information or to apply, please send your CV to jobsSD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement, Marketing, Buyer, category manager, category buyer, supplier relationship, Stakeholder Management, indirect procurement management, indirect spend, direct, professional services, west London, Central London, East London, Directors, I.T procurement, Procurement Analyst, IT Procurement, sales services, operations, procurement, analyst, retail, strategic sourcing, FMCG, indirect, direct, marketing buyer, procurement services, London, Print, Above the Line, Below the Line, Advertising, Digital, Media, Print, Creative industries, Marketing Procurement, Strategic sourcing