ERP Business Analyst
ERP Business Analyst
Global Mechanical Engineering Company
Location - Alphen a/d Rijn
Salary - €70k-€80k + Bonus & Benefits
This growing engineering company is making huge strides in developing its IT capabilities at the HQ and all its subsidiaries and manufacturing sites globally. As the ERP Business Analyst you will join a team of Analysts in the Global IT Project Management team to provide Functional ERP support to all areas of the business (Logistics, Supply Chain, Finance, etc) and it's several thousand end users and customers.
You will also be responsible for leading multiple projects internationally in implementing new ERP systems to sites, leading transformational ERP projects and running fit-gap analysis. Beyond the Project Management scope of the position you will also handle functional support of the ERP system as well as general maintenance as the ERP subject matter expert.
Key skills required to take on the position of ERP Business Analyst:-
- Expert knowledge of ERP systems, preferably Infor LN, but knowledge of SAP or similar systems is also considered
- Able to run Process mapping and fit-gap analysis
- Strong project management skills with proven experience in leading ERP implementation programs
- Excellent communication skills to deal with a global customer base and provide clear support
- Able to communicate highly technical issues to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience working within an Engineering, Production or Manufacturing environment is highly desirable
- Must be degree qualified and speak fluent English
As the ERP Business Analyst you will be joining a growing IT department of a fast moving, specialist, engineering company in a global role. The position will immediately provide an exciting challenge in developing the company's ERP capabilities globally and will continue to provide opportunities for growth and development as the organizations continues to evolve. To apply please send your CV to Rikard at JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk