Procurement Consultant £45-55k London
Procurement Consultant £45-55k + Excellent Benefits - London
This UK leading FMCG firm have undergone record growth this year and after substantial investment exceeding £500 million they are looking to add to their fast paced, dynamic procurement team. After backing from the board, the team will be responsible for managing multi-million-pound projects. From which the successful individual will take full responsibility for.
Key responsibilities: Procurement Consultant
- Strong character to engage with senior stakeholders to lead strategy development for the GNFR procurement category
- Direct and manage the full procurement lifecycle carrying out: sourcing, tendering, negotiations, writing contract, SRM and renewing contracts
- Battle hardened in ensuring procurement projects are managed successfully and targets are delivered and exceeded
- Building and developing long term relationships with international suppliers.
Key skills required: Procurement Consultant
- Constantly finding the best valued suppliers and some experience negotiating tenders for areas of spend
- Can build rapport with high profile global suppliers
- Project management skills on big budget projects
- Prince 2 or any equivalent project management experience
- CIPS preferred but not essential
If you're looking to have full responsibility and recognition for leading a key department within GNFR procurement function, then this is the role for you. This world leading FMCG has had buy in from the board and is now looking for a Procurement Project Manager to join their ambitious ranks.
To find out more and apply, please send your CV to Alex at jobsAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page.
Key skills: Procurement, CIPS, MCIPS, Project Management, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, London, Purchasing, GNFR, Negotiation, GNFR procurement, Tender, Procurement manager, stakeholders, Global procurement, Central London, Procurement management, stakeholder management, consultant
Apply for Procurement Consultant £45-55k London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly