Strategic Supplier Manager, IT Outsourcing | Financial Services | London
A global financial services organisation is looking to recruit 3 Strategic Supplier Managers to support the implementation of a new major framework from January 2019.
These roles will manage large Tier 1 IT Outsource arrangements with key technology suppliers – which historically have been fragmented and complex – so this is an opportunity to be at the head of this transformation agenda.
As Strategic Supplier Manager, you will own all governance activity specified in the Management Framework and drive supplier activity to ensure any necessary service, process and governance enhancements and improvements are delivered.
You will ideally have some experience of the following:
- Proven experience of applying Supplier Management Processes and Governance for large strategic 3rd party suppliers.
- A track-record of successful Supplier Management execution, delivery and savings within a complex supplier environment.
- Ability to manage existing ongoing large Framework Suppliers, also implement & imbed Supplier Management for new Suppliers.
- High value/business Contract and License process expertise including ongoing Commercial Management, re-negotiation or new-Tender planning and execution, for large spend
- Proven experience of Contract Analysis and Reporting methodology.
This is a great opportunity to join a world-leading organisation. Please apply with an up to date CV or call on 01962 869 838 for more information.