Amsterdam Indirect Buyer, Part time
5 days left
- Full Time
Amsterdam Indirect Buyer, Part-time (3 days per week)
Company: Blue Chip Professional Services firm
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Position: Indirect Buyer
Salary: €45k basic + bonus + benefits
Working: 3 Days per week
Languages: English (essential) and ideally also Dutch (desirable)
Globally renowned Professional Services firm seeks a part-time Indirect Buyer with a knowledge of at least one Indirect category to join their Amsterdam European HQ.
Working 3 days per week, the successful Indirect Buyer will join in an Indirect Generalist role, although doesn't need multiple category knowledge prior to joining as you will be trained and upskilled in this role. Saying this knowledge of more than one Indirect category (HR, Professional Services (PS), Facilities Management, Fleet, Travel) would be ideal. This is thus an ideal opportunity for a bright Indirect Buyer keen to join a Blue-chip multinational business, take on more responsibility and category experience, whilst working alongside a very established and industry leading procurement team.
It is essential that you will be adept in the End to End procurement process and able to work the entire life cycle of the Buying process in your chosen category.
Day to Day Responsibilities Include:
- Ensure effective management of the Indirect Procurement Strategy
- Includes spend categories of: HR, Professional Services (PS), Facilities Management, Fleet, Travel
- Capable in managing your time effectively
- Liaise with your line manager to roll out innovative category management strategies
- Manage the End to End Procurement function for all Indirect procurement categories
- Analyse existing spend, sourcing and onboarding the best value suppliers
Required Qualifications & Permits:
- Proven track record working as a Buyer or Senior Buyer on at least one Indirect category (IT, Professional Services, HR, Facilities Management, Marketing, Fleet)
- Fantastic stakeholder management experience
- Bachelor's degree with further postgraduate degrees being useful including a Masters degree
- Business fluency in English is essential with fluency in Dutch being useful
- EU working rights as my client won't sponsor visas
This is a rare opportunity for an accomplished Indirect Buyer to take a part time role at a prestigious Blue-Chip firm working in their Amsterdam office. Priding themselves on an inclusive, engaging and entrepreneurial outlook you will benefit from ongoing training and development, all the whilst working a flexible and engaging part-time job.
Having read this advert if you are interested in this opportunity then do not hesitate to apply, send a CV to Louis at JobsLP@bramwithconsulting.com
Apply for Amsterdam Indirect Buyer, Part time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly