Head of Indirect Procurement- £80,000 + Package
Head of Indirect Procurement- £80,000 + Excellent Package - Home Counties
An industry leading construction firm are seeking to add an experienced leader to head up their indirect procurement team. After experiencing rapid growth they're procurement team has undergone a transformation to increase its role within the firm and a budget to reflect this. The successful candidate will manage a team of indirect procurement specialists to deliver on multi-million-pound projects.
Head of Indirect Procurement Job Profile:
- Responsibility for multiple UK sites and the procurement needs of each
- Lead and train a large team of specialists in Professional Services, Engineering, IT procurement & marketing procurement
- Collaborate with high profile stakeholders both internally and externally to assure expectations are met and exceeded
- Identifying and implementing cost saving strategies in both global and domestic markets
Head of Indirect Procurement Consultant Requirements:
- Experience leading an indirect procurement team and developing those within it
- Time in the Construction, Engineering, Aerospace industry (or any other multi-site industry)
- Confidence working in a dynamic environment and battle hardened in working with senior stakeholders
- Degree + MCIPS (desired but not essential)
If you are an ambitious leader who is excited about the opportunity to develop and manage a team as it undergoes a transformation within one of the fastest growing UK construction companies.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Alex at email@example.com or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, engineering, stakeholder management, negotiation, marketing procurement, IT procurement, London, Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey contract management, procurement consultancy, Indirect procurement, indirect, construction