After Sales Engineer - Försäljningsingenjör
Aftersales Engineer / Försäljningsingenjör
Global Mechanical Engineering Organization
Location - Greater Södertälje Area
Salary - 45k SEK per Month + Bonus & Benefits
Contact - Rikard, JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This global engineering company are headquartered in central Holland and are rapidly growing and recruiting several positions throughout their global business, one of which is a newly created role for an Aftersales Engineer to be based at their Swedish site near Sodertalje in one of their newest international business units.
The aftersales engineering will play a critical role in managing long-term customer relationships by dealing with general operational issues like warranty claims and complaints but also in much more technical areas like retro-fitting equipment for customers and introducing new state of the art equipment. You would be working closely with Technical and Engineering teams on re-engineering of existing products to deliver a best-in-class service to customers.
As the aftersales engineering you will be required to have a strong background in engineering to be able to analyse and study complex product specifications and deliver appropriate solutions to customers.
The preferred candidate for the Aftersales engineer position will have the following skills and knowledge:-
- Engineering experience within a similar sector; preferably with knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and/or electrical systems
- Experience in the Automotive or Trucking industries and a comprehensive understanding of OEM markets
- Able to identify root causes and report on quality to Design, Production and Engineering teams
- Can study and understand complex product specification and make appropriate recommendations for improvements
- Tracking and management of all documentation for sales, technical warranties, liabilities, complaints and more
The aftersales engineering will act as a key communication point between the business and its customers to provide product feedback and recommendations as well as ensure long-term partnerships are being fostered with customers. If you have the engineering experience and want to be in a highly customer-focused position than look no further. TO apply for this position please submit your interest along with a CV to Rikard at JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk