Corporate Services Buyer - Surrey
1st Executive are working with one of the most iconic global automotive manufacturers in the world, who are seeking to recruit a Corporate Services Buyer to join the procurement team. This is an excellent opportunity for upward track procurement individuals to join their rapidly expanding Commercial team during an exciting period of transformation.
Title: Corporate Services Buyer
Salary: Up to £45k + Bonus + Competitive Package
- Continue the development of the Corporate Services category to represent the businesses best interests across HR, Financial Services and Legal including but not limited to fleet, travel, employee benefits, training and recruitment.
- Act as liaison between the business and the suppliers, ensuring stakeholder requirements and concerns are fully understood and ensure these are fed back during the appropriate stages to the suppliers.
- Work cross-functionally with all departments to drive quality, service and commercial rigour into every aspect of our business.
- Full procurement life-cycle responsibility and autonomy for sourcing of high quality, value for money services, utilising robust and objective sourcing processes that represent best-in-class practices
- Support and foster a cross-functional approach to achieve objectives.
- Setting of clear objectives and monitor performance of your suppliers
- Ownership of self-development and training requirements
If this role is of interest, please contact Brad Mills on 01483 212 190 or apply below.