Senior Procurement Analyst
Senior Procurement Analyst - FTSE250 Pharmaceutical Major - £40k - Hertfordshire - Excellent Progression Opportunities - Global Sourcing Exposure
One of the fastest growing global pharmaceutical brands is searching for an up-and-coming procurement analyst to join their award-winning function. As Senior Procurement Analyst you will work closely with Regional Procurement Heads, VPs and Directors to optimise systems, data and reporting to deliver a step-change across the Consumer organisation, before being promoted to Senior Management team within 1 year.
Senior Procurement Specialist role profile: -
- Collaborating with the Head of Data Analytics to manage a team of Procurement Analysts, providing performance management and creating succession plans for more junior team members
- Initiating robust stakeholder relationships, challenging the status quo, influencing "Heads of" and Directors and explaining key business reports and data
- Providing critical input to the strategic sourcing Leadership team on improvements and optimisation around reporting, data and scenario generation
- Proactively managing data and ensuring integrity and consistency of Data throughout the different systems
- Standardising and simplifying ways of working to ensure a consistent approach to data management
- Implementing Data configuration and Data processes aligned with the Corporate standardization
- Leading the business in driving the importance of data and system integrity.
- Typically 2-5 years' experience of procurement analysis, data and reporting, ideally from within a Blue Chip Firm
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with senior business leaders
- People management or mentoring experience preferred though not essential
- Degree qualified (or equivalent)
If you have developed Procurement Analysis and Reporting expertise within your early career to date and are now seeking a people management position within a global Blue Chip firm which offers rapid professional development, this could be a fantastic move for you.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: supply chain, data analytics, data analysis, reporting, savings reporting, supply planning, systems, people management, logistics, strategic sourcing, procurement
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure