Retail Indirect Procurement Buyer- £30k - Watford
Retail Indirect Procurement Buyer- £30,000 + Excellent Bonus Package - Watford - Fantastic Progression Opportunities
Thanks to fantastic growth this industry leading retail firm have expanded their procurement function and due to internal promotions have an opportunity for an indirect procurement buyer to join their ambitious team. The successful candidate will have exposure to some of the UK's biggest suppliers whilst working on high profile projects.
Retail Indirect Procurement Buyer Job Profile:
- Working with the procurement manager on multi-million-pound projects and have complete autonomy on smaller projects
- Developing and using their procurement knowledge in the retail sector to analyse and find new innovative ways of cost reduction
- Collaborating with high profile flagship clients within the retail industry and managing these relationships
- Utilising the personal training on offer to ensure that promotion to procurement manager is achieved within 18 months
Retail Indirect Procurement Buyer Requirements:
- Best in class stake holder management skills that allow for client facing work with industry leading suppliers
- Strong analytical skills to come up with innovative opportunities for cost reduction and procurement process improvement
- Confidence to contribute to larger procurement projects as well as complete ownerships of other procurement processes
- Enthusiastic about taking on responsibility and developing skills quickly in the procurement space, ideally within the retail or FMCG industries
- Degree/CIPS desired but not essential
If you are an ambitious, dynamic, indirect generalist who is looking to develop and progress quickly in a fast-paced environment, then this role is a fantastic opportunity.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, retail procurement, category management, stakeholder management, buyer, Hertfordshire, London, FMCG, negotiation, retail, contract management, procurement consultancy, Indirect procurement, Travel Procurement