Procurement Category Manager - Soft FM
This leading global business seeks an experienced and cutting-edge indirect category manager with experience of soft FM to join this growing team. Having being awarded a number of significant contracts across the UK and Ireland, this function is now looking to expand to continue their successful growth.
With opportunities globally this business are expecting for their procurement category managers to progress through the business are move into Senior and Executive level positions.
Procurement Category Manager role outline:-
- Negotiate with senior global stakeholders to ensure procurement category objectives are met and growth is continued
- Oversee and manage the soft FM category within the business
- Within the category management framework, develop, build and maintain supplier engagement through appraisal, performance monitoring to ensure business objectives are met
- Proactively develop robust procurement strategies for use within specific categories to deliver breakthrough results
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working within an indirect procurement function with a knowledge of soft FM
- A full understanding of the cradle to grave procurement process including contract drafting and negotiation
- Degree level education (or equivalent) CIPS membership is ideal however will look at candidates who are currently working towards this.
- The communication skills and passion to ensure that procurement is perceived as a positive within a business.
This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact on a global business with opportunities not to just progress within the UK and Ireland market but globally.
If you are interested in applying please send a copy of your Cv to Patrick at jobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk