Global Procurement FM Consultant
This leading global business who have a significant presence within the UK markets are offering an outstanding opportunity for a category manager level professional with experience across the indirect procurement categories to join the team.
With a track record of success and the announcement of a number of flagship projects, this already leading business is looking to take the next step and continue their growth. With expected growth and the potential for significant responsibility in the overall running of procurement, this person will be compensated with an outstanding package and learning opportunities to become a market leader within this field.
Global Procurement FM Consultant role outline:-
- Negotiate with senior global stakeholders to ensure category objectives are met and growth is continued
- Oversee and manage the hard FM category within the business
- Within the category management framework, develop, build and maintain supplier engagement through appraisal, performance monitoring to ensure business objectives are met
- Proactively develop robust strategies for use within specific categories to deliver breakthrough results
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working within an indirect procurement function with a knowledge of hard FM
- A full understanding of the cradle to grave procurement process including contract drafting and negotiation
- Degree level education (or equivalent) CIPS membership is ideal however will look at candidates who are currently working towards this.
- The communication skills and passion to ensure that procurement is perceived as a positive within a business.
This is an excellent and unprecedented opportunity to step into a global business and have the opportunity to make a significant impact on this growing procurement function.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send a copy of your CV to jobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk