Procurement Contracts Manager - Global
Category Manager - Engineering Services / Facilities Management Procurement - Berkshire - Global FMCG - £50,000 + Package + Bonus
This Globally renowned FMCG organisation have won several procurement industry awards over the last couple of years including Best Overall Procurement function, Most Sustainable Procurement function and Most Collaborative Procurement function.
Due to an internal promotion, they are now looking for an excellent Engineering Services/Facilities Category Manger to join their Global team based in Berkshire.
The Category Manager will get to:
- Manage a variety of exciting and dynamic new growth projects across the business
- Dive into a range of Greenfield and Brownfield procurement spends of over £100Million within various Engineering and Facilities sub-categories including Rail, Maintenance, Mechanical and Electrical, HVAC etc.
- Manage the end to end category management process, including the drafting and executing of contracts
- Work with a range of stakeholders from a junior to senior level across the business, ensuring they are on board with changes made to procurement strategy
The Category Manager will need to have:
- End to end category management experience
- Experience drafting and executing contacts
- Strong stakeholder management skills
This is an organisation who love to actively develop individuals to reach their full potential and regularly be promoted through the business to more senior positions.
For more information regarding this exciting opportunity, please send across a copy of your CV to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement, Category Management, Engineering, Facilities, Strategic, Greenfield, Brownfield, Project, Contract Manager, Contract Management, London, Berkshire, Middlesex
Apply for Procurement Contracts Manager - Global
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly