Contracts Manager - 3rd Party
Contracts Manager - 3rd Party - Globally Renowned Tech Giant - Central London - £ 50,000 + Package
This Global Tech Giant are leading the way for innovation within the Tech/IT world. Having experience unprecedented growth over the last decade, they have invested heavily into procurement, as well as universal learning and development for employees. As a result of this growth, they are now looking for an excellent Procurement Contracts Manager to join their global team based in Central London.
With the nature of the business/industry, a lot the contracts are focused within the IT and Telco categories, therefore an interest in this area is crucial.
The successful candidate will not only benefit from structured learning and development, they will be given plentiful opportunity to progress within contracts management, wider procurement or to commercial roles within this hugely successful global business.
This is an autonomous role, where the successful Contracts Manager will:
- Manage a portfolio of 3rd party contracts, running the end to end lifecycle of 3rd party contracts
- Minimise both costs and risk, whilst adding value to the function
- Work closely with a range of stakeholders across the business from C-Suite to juniors
The Successful Candidate will have:
- A keen interest within IT/Telco
- Strong contracts knowledge, understanding the key flags/issues to be found within contracts
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to communicate with a range of stakeholders
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone to accelerate their career and open up a range of opportunities within a Global FTSE100 business.
For more information regarding this opportunity please send over a copy of your CV to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: IT, Procurement, Technology, Contracts Manager, Contract, Central London, London, SAAS, GDPR, Cloud
Apply for Contracts Manager - 3rd Party
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly