Global Junior Procurement Consultant
An international well renowned FMCG firm have been significantly developing their UK presence as of recent and are looking to hire an ambitious and driven procurement professional. As the global junior procurement consultant you would be embedded with the organisation providing specialist knowledge throughout the whole procurement cycle from cradle to grave. Additionally this role has a project management element to it as you will have to ensure procurement projects are implemented and rolled out successfully.
As a global junior procurement consultant you will source suppliers globally and work closely with the head of GNFR, Warehousing and Stores teams to define GNFR category strategy, leaving a lasting impact on the organisation.
The global junior procurement consultant will need to have a strong background in procurement or supply chain ideally within a FMCG, Retail, Engineering or Pharma firm and be able to work and influence a wide range of stakeholders.
This international FMCG firm have a track record of producing world class procurement professionals due to their excellent career development plan.
To apply for the position of Global Junior Procurement Consultant you must have the following skills:-
- Proven procurement and supply chain experience from a blue chip organisation within FMCG, Retail, Engineering or Pharma industries.
- Broad procurement knowledge having led tendors and been involved in procurement projects from cradle to grave.
- Excellent communication and internal stakeholders management skills to ensure requirements are met.
- Good knowledge covering spend analysis, forecasting, demand planning and strategic sourcing.
- Experience in utilising ERP systems such as SAP and managing RFI's, RFP's and RFQ's.
- Additional project management experience is of benefit.
- Prince 2 qualification beneficial.
- CIPs beneficial
- Degree educated essential
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to work within a global remit and gain wider knowledge of procurement within a FMCG firm. Based in London this position an also offer opportunities to potentially travel a few times a year to global offices.
To find out more please send a copy of your CV to Patrick at jobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk