Interim Procurement Consultant
Job Title: Interim Procurement Consultant
Location: London/ South West
Day rate: £500-£700
Contact: Shiva at jobsSD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
After securing major new clients, this top 25 Management Consultancy seeks a diligent and articulate Procurement Consultant to assist on their thriving Procurement function. From the outset you will use your autonomy to spearhead intricate projects across all categories and use your expertise to influence senior stakeholders from FTSE100 organisations.
As a Procurement Consultant you be responsible for:
- Working alongside senior stakeholders from blue chip organisations
- Implementing strategic cost saving plans through demand planning, new supplier sourcing and process/product redesign.
- Taking part in supplier negotiations
- Understanding business requirement and translating into an actionable procurement strategy
- Engaging complex stakeholders through significant change programmes.
As a Procurement Consultant you will have:
- Proven track record working in management roles in aerospace, defence, manufacturing and automotive industries.
- Degree educated
- CIPS desirable but not essential
- Previous experience working as a procurement management consultant or in a client facing capacity.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a forward- thinking Procurement Consultant to join a rapidly growing organisation. For more information or to apply, please send your CV to jobsSD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement, Marketing, Buyer, category manager, category buyer, supplier relationship, Stakeholder Management, indirect procurement management, indirect spend, direct, professional services, west London, Central London, East London, Directors, I.T procurement, Procurement Analyst, IT Procurement, sales services, operations, procurement, analyst, retail, strategic sourcing, FMCG, indirect, direct, marketing buyer, procurement services, London, Print, Above the Line, Below the Line, Advertising, Digital, Media, Print, Creative industries, Marketing Procurement, Strategic sourcing