Global Direct Procurement Manager
Global Direct Procurement Manager - Industry Leading Engineering Services - Surrey - £55,000 - £60,000 + Package
Due to a recent period of International growth this Leading Engineering Services Firm is looking for a Senior Global Direct Procurement Manager to head up their global direct procurement team. This position offers fantastic opportunities for personal development as well as incredibly exciting projects to sink your teeth into. The successful applicant will be based out of their recently refurbished office in Surrey and have plenty of opportunity to travel globally to meet some of their most high-profile clients!
As Global Direct Procurement Manager you will:
- Have complete autonomy over the global direct procurement function, with a focus on delivering exceptional added value to the firm's largest clients
- Build and develop your own global procurement team, working with spends in the £hundreds of millions
- Create and develop your own procurement strategies within a best-in-class procurement function
- Have a hands-on approach to sourcing a multitude of direct procurement categories, including but not limited to Raw Materials, Engineering Materials, and Machinery
- Work as an internal consultant building long-lasting relationships with C-Level Stakeholders both within the procurement function and across the wider business
Global Direct Procurement Manager required background:
- Evidence of rapid progression or fantastic personal achievement in previous direct procurement roles ideally with a Global or Regional remit
- Experience within large corporations within relevant industries e.g. Construction, Defence, Engineering, however, other industries will also be considered
- Line management within a procurement function is beneficial but not essential
- Degree + MCIPS (not essential)
This is an incredible opportunity for a direct procurement specialist to take the next step in their procurement career and build a team on a global scale at one of the most exciting, and rapidly growing companies in the country!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, procurement consultancy, project management, direct procurement, Engineering Procurement, Defence, Aerospace, Construction, Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire