IT Procurement & Contracts Manager £40-50k Public
IT Procurement & Contracts Manager £40-50k Public Sector + Flexi working - Surrey/London
After a recent transformation this firm is looking to grow and develop their IT procurement function. Working with innovative technologies to develop dynamic and creative solutions the successful candidate will take the lead on high profile digital transformation projects.
IT Procurement & Contracts Manager - Role Requirements:
- Confidence undertaking large projects including; cloud computing transformation, new digital platform and transformation implementation
- Be responsible for cradle-to-grave procurement life cycle including sourcing, tendering, negotiations etc.
- Stakeholder management skills to deal with senior executives and high-profile clients
- Working within a variety of IT procurement contracts in accordance with OJEU regulations
IT Procurement & Contracts Manager - Required Background
- Confident dealing with senior executives and taking an active role in developing the IT Service
- Hunger to work on large scale procurement projects and grow your own knowledge in line with the dynamic sector of work
- Enthusiastic about the IT procurement sector and the opportunities this creates for businesses
- Battle hardened in sourcing suppliers and negotiating important tenders for key areas
- MCIPS (preferred but not essential)
- Strong knowledge of OJEU regulations and the practical implications
If you're looking to be involved in a dynamic IT procurement sector, then this recent transformation gives you the ideal opportunity. Alongside flexi working the autonomy this role provides gives you the perfect chance to showcase your skills within the exciting IT procurement space.
To find out more and apply, please send your CV to Alex at jobsAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page.
Key skills: Procurement, CIPS, MCIPS, IT procurement, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, London, Surrey, Purchasing, IT, Negotiation, ICT procurement, Tender, Procurement manager, stakeholders, Global procurement, hardware, software, Procurement management, stakeholder management