Senior Procurement Consultant (GNFR)
A world leading Retail firm have been significantly investing money into their procurement function and are looking to hire a well rounded procurement professional with GNFR experience. As the senior procurement consultant (GNFR) you will be embedded with the organisation providing key insights into GNFR procurement strategy. Additionally this role has a project management aspect to it and you will have to ensure procurement projects are implemented and rolled out successfully.
As a senior procurement consultant you will source suppliers globally and carry out RFI, RFP and RFQs working with multi million pound spends. Working closely with the CPO you will leave a lasting impact on the organisation's GNFR strategy.
The senior procurement consultant will need to have a strong background in procurement or supply chain ideally within a FMCG or Retail firm and be able to work with a wide range of world leading suppliers.
This international Retail firm have great experience producing world class procurement professionals due to their excellent career development plan.
To apply for the position of Senior Procurement Consultant you must have the following skills:-
- Proven procurement or supply chain experience from a blue chip organisation within FMCG, Retail, Engineering or Pharma industries.
- Broad procurement knowledge leading tendors and involvement in procurement projects from beginning to end.
- Great communication and internal stakeholder management skills ensuring requirements are met.
- Prior knowledge covering spend analysis, forecasting and strategic sourcing.
- Experience in utilising ERP systems such as SAP and managing RFI's, RFP's and RFQ's.
- Line management experience is beneficial
- Additional project management experience is of great benefit
- Prince 2 qualification desirable
- CIPs desirable
- Degree educated essential
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work with an international remit and gain wider knowledge of procurement within a FMCG firm. Based in London this position offers opportunities to potentially travel a few times a year to international offices.
To find out more please send a copy of your CV to Patrick at jobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Apply for Senior Procurement Consultant (GNFR)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly