Interim Head of I.T Procurement
Interim Head of I.T Procurement - Blue Chip Retail/Tech Company
Job Title: Interim Head of I.T Procurement
Day rate: £500
Contact: Shiva at jobsSD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Since their establishment, this globally recognised retailer has taken the fashion world by storm and are now looking for an ambitious and innovative individual to lead the I.T Procurement team through a major transformation. Using your autonomy and expertise you will implement your own processes to transform Procurement to a strategic function. Based in their Central London offices, you'll be working at the core of the organisation alongside senior stakeholders and managing your own team.
As the Head of I.T Procurement you will be responsible for:
- Looking after a £100m+ I.T spend, mainly across software, cloud integration and social media categories.
- Managing your own team whilst working alongside senior stakeholders from around the world.
- Transforming the I.T procurement function from tactical to strategic
As the Head of I.T Procurement you will have:
- Experience in sub-categories such as software, cloud integration and social media
- Proven track record of managing your own team
- Degree + MCIPS desirable but not essential
This is an amazing opportunity for a forward- thinking Head of Procurement to join a rapidly growing organisation. For more information or to apply, please send your CV to jobsSD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement, Marketing, Buyer, category manager, category buyer, supplier relationship, Stakeholder Management, indirect procurement management, indirect spend, direct, professional services, west London, Central London, Software, East London, Directors, I.T procurement, Procurement Analyst, IT Procurement, sales services, operations, procurement, analyst, retail, strategic sourcing, Software I.T, indirect, direct, marketing buyer, procurement services, London, Print, Above the Line, Below the Line, Advertising, Digital, Media, Print, Creative industries, Marketing Procurement, Strategic sourcing