Procurement Project Manager £55-65k London
Procurement Project Manager £55-65k + Excellent Package - London
After a record year this leading FMCG firm have made massive investment in their UK procurement sector with particular focus on their GNFR procurement. This dynamic team is growing and now in need of a procurement project manager to have complete autonomy on multi-million-pound projects as well as lead and develop their them.
Procurement Project Manager - Role Requirements:
- Active involvement working with the CFO & Head of Procurement to develop the strategy for the GNFR procurement function
- Control and manage the procurement life cycle cradle to grave including sourcing, tendering, negotiations etc.
- Strong procurement stakeholder management skills, developing relationships with industry leading suppliers
- Manage and develop two direct reports to ensure they become best-in-class procurement professionals
Procurement Project Manager - Required Background
- Confidence dealing with senior procurement executives and taking an active role in strategy development in GNFR procurement function
- Battle hardened working in a fast-paced procurement environment
- Has had experience sourcing suppliers and negotiating important procurement tenders for key areas of GNFR procurement spend
- MCIPS (preferred but not essential)
- Shown progression in the ranks of a blue-chip firm
If you're looking to have full autonomy in a key department within GNFR procurement function, then this is the role for you. This world leading FMCG has had buy in from the board and is now looking for a Procurement Project Manager to join their ambitious ranks.
To find out more and apply, please send your CV to Alex at jobsAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page.
Key skills: Procurement, CIPS, MCIPS, Project Management, Indirect, indirect procurement, Strategic Sourcing, London, Purchasing, GNFR, Negotiation, GNFR procurement, Tender, Procurement manager, stakeholders, Global procurement, Central London, Procurement management, stakeholder management