Generalist Procurement & Contracts Manager £40-50k
Generalist Procurement & Contracts Manager £40-50k London - Public Sector
After greater investment and a recent transformation this firm is expanding its procurement function and is looking for an ambitious generalist to join its ranks. Working with the latest innovative technology the successful candidate will have an IT background that it can call upon in a dynamic branch of public sector work.
Generalist Procurement & Contracts Manager - Role Requirements:
- transformation, new digital platform and transformation implementation
- Deal with IT procurement contracts in accordance with OJEU regulations
- Lead and control the cradle-to-grave procurement life cycle including sourcing, tendering, negotiations etc.
- Use strong Stakeholder management skills to work collaboratively with high profile stakeholders within the procurement space
- Manage and undertake big scale IT procurement projects including; cloud computing
Generalist Procurement & Contracts Manager - Required Background:
- Experience sourcing suppliers and negotiating important tenders for key areas with varying levels of spends
- Interest and some experience within the IT procurement sector
- Desire to be a part of large-scale procurement projects and taking an active role in leading and delivering those
- MCIPS (preferred but not essential)
- Strong knowledge of OJEU regulations
If you're an ambitious generalist with an interest and some experience in the IT sector this recent transformation gives you the ideal opportunity. Alongside flexi working the autonomy this role provides gives you the perfect chance to showcase your skills within the exciting IT procurement space.
To find out more and apply, please send your CV to Alex at jobsAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page.
Key skills: Procurement, CIPS, MCIPS, IT procurement, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, London, Surrey, Purchasing, IT, Negotiation, ICT procurement, Tender, Procurement manager, stakeholders, Global procurement, hardware, software, Procurement management, stakeholder management, generalist
Apply for Generalist Procurement & Contracts Manager £40-50k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly