Senior Procurement Consultant (GNFR)
Due to a recent surge in sales this global leading FMCG firm is seeking an ambitious Procurement/Supply Chain professional to drive efficiencies across their procurement function. Entering a fast growing procurement function the successful individual will partner with board level stakeholders to create a dynamic procurement GNFR category strategy by identifying and implementing innovative new processes. Joining the business during an unprecedented period of growth, this position has a great path to a senior leadership position in the organisation within a 2 year period.
Junior Procurement Consultant Job Profile:-
- Partnering with global stakeholders determining the strategy for the procurement GNFR category and contributing to the firms international growth.
- Working throughout a wide range of procurement GNFR categories defining how to maximise profitability/value with current and introduction of new suppliers
- Liaising with several areas of the business such as procurement, supply chain, sourcing, finance, legal and operations.
- Additional project management experience ensuring procurement projects are successfully implemented and rolled out.
- Managing external relationships with suppliers and clients ensuring consistent development of new products.
Junior Procurement Consultant requirements:-
- Great procurement experience within a blue chip organisation showing progression year on year.
- Management consulting experience is beneficial but not essential
- Project management experience is desirable
- Prince 2 qualification
- Good analytical knowledge with a proven track record of carrying out procurement activites such as: spend analytics and forecasting.
- Good academics with strong numerical skills.
- Great enthusiastic, proactive personality whom are keen to develop a career with an international remit.
- Keen to learn, take on responsibility and progress quickly.
- Degree educated
For more information, please apply directly through this website or e-mail through an update copy of your CV to: