Global Buyer (Engineering) - Career Development
Due to a recent year of revenue growth this world leading engineering firm is looking for an ambitious procurement professional with directs buying experience to strategically source key components and materials globally. Entering a fast growing procurement function the successful individual will partner with the head of directs buying to influence category strategy by identifying and implementing innovative new processes. Joining the business during a time of great growth this organisation has a career development path to ensure you progress within the organisation year on year.
Global Buyer (Engineering) Job Profile:-
- Strategically sourcing key materials globally throughout the world across Europe, Asia, Middle East and Americas
- Working alongside global suppliers ensuring materials are delivered on time and just in time policies are put in place.
- Working throughout a wide range of direct categories covering various materials.
- Liaising with several areas of the business such as procurement, supply chain, sourcing, finance, legal and operations.
- Prior project management experience ensuring procurement projects are successfully implemented and rolled out.
Junior Procurement Consultant requirements:-
- Great procurement experience within a blue chip organisation showing progression year on year.
- Experience working withing Engineering, Automotive or Transport organisations
- Project management experience is desirable
- Engineering experience is beneficial
- Good analytical knowledge with a proven track record of carrying out spend analytics and forecasting.
- Good academics with strong numerical skills.
- Great enthusiastic, proactive personality whom are keen to develop a career with an international remit.
- Keen to learn, take on responsibility and progress quickly.
- Degree educated
For more information, please apply directly through this website or e-mail through an update copy of your CV to: