PROFESSIONAL SERVICES PROCUREMENT EMEA LEAD
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES PROCUREMENT EMEA LEAD - MEDIA/ADVERTISING - LONDON - £80,000-£90,000 + PACKAGE- LONDON
If you are looking for a new challenging strategic procurement leadership role within a driven and collaborative working environment, then look no further. A market leading innovative advertising firm are looking to add to their growing procurement function with a pragmatic and entrepreneurial professional services procurement lead. You will be responsible for growing and nurturing an already talented team across EMEA, while reporting directly into the EMEA Procurement Director.
Working as part of the exciting project team, you will be expected to take a leading role in the sourcing of all professional services spend within Professional Services (including but not limited to: Consultancy, Training, HR, Audit, Legal, Tax and Insurance). With a considerable budget well above £250M, you will be tasked with gaining an insight into business requirements whilst delivering savings through best in class processes. You will be the leading force in working with senior stakeholders (e.g. across the "Big 4") so gravitas and commercial acumen are a must to achieve quality as well as value.
The following skills are vital to succeed in this position:
- In - depth category knowledge - you must have in depth professional services sourcing experience with a proven track record delivering savings across spends including exposure across multiple of the following subcategories: Consultancy, Training, HR, Audit, Legal, Tax Insurance etc.
- Commercial acumen - you must have the pragmatism and entrepreneurial spirit to work in a fast paced and delivery focused role
- Gravitas - You must have a track record dealing with senior stakeholders in "Big 4" consultancies and the commercial savvy to deliver savings and maintain quality
- People management - You will be expected to take a hands on role within the team and make a conscious effort to help develop the current procurement function
- Innovative - You will be joining a team and company in the midst of change and while that offers exciting challenges, you must be able to provide alternative ideas and sourcing strategies
There are many roles that claim to provide a satisfying and working environment coupled with an excellent package; but with a growing function, exciting, commanding stakeholders and a package to challenge any global FTSE 100 company, this really does tick all the boxes. If you think you are ready for this challenge and wish to find out more, then apply to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
KEY SKILLS: Procurement, Finance, Professional Services, Consultancy, Sourcing, Contingent Labour, Degree, London, HR, Training, Audit, Insurance, Legal, Media, Advertising