Interim Procurement Consultant
Job Title: Interim Procurement Consultant
Location: London/ South West
Day rate: £500-£700
Contact: Shiva at jobsSD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
After a huge influx of new major clients, this top 25 Management Consultancy seeks a high-achieving Procurement Consultant ready to take on their next challenge! You will be working directly with senior stakeholders from FTSE100 organisations to transform procurement functions, spearhead projects across all categories and manage spends in the hundreds of thousands.
As a Procurement Consultant you be responsible for:
- Influencing and advising senior stakeholders from blue chip organisations
- The implementation of strategic and tactical cost reduction plans, through demand planning, sourcing new suppliers and process redesign.
- Negotiating confidently with suppliers
- Grasping the needs of the business and translating into an actionable procurement strategy
- Engaging complex stakeholders through significant change programmes.
As a Procurement Consultant you will have:
- Proven track record working in management roles in aerospace, defence, manufacturing and automotive industries.
- Degree educated
- CIPS desirable but not essential
- Previous experience working as a procurement management consultant or in a client facing capacity.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a forward-thinking Procurement Consultant to join a rapidly growing organisation. For more information or to apply, please send your CV to jobsSD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement, Marketing, Buyer, category manager, category buyer, supplier relationship, Stakeholder Management, indirect procurement management, indirect spend, direct, professional services, west London, Central London, East London, Directors, I.T procurement, Procurement Analyst, IT Procurement, sales services, operations, procurement, analyst, retail, strategic sourcing, FMCG, indirect, direct, marketing buyer, procurement services, London, Print, Above the Line, Below the Line, Advertising, Digital, Media, Print, Creative industries, Marketing Procurement, Strategic sourcing