Global Buyer (Automotive) - Fast Track
Due to the release of a new car this year this leading automotive firm have been going through a tremendous revenue growth period in 2018, expanding into several new international markets. This automotive firm are seeking an ambitious procurement professional with directs buying experience to strategically source key car materials such as body in white, electrical and engines. Entering a fast growing procurement function the successful individual will partner with the head of directs buying to influence category strategy identifying and implementing innovative new processes. Joining the business during a time of great growth this organisation has a career development path to ensure you quick progress into a senior manager role within a few years.
Global Buyer (Automotive) Job Profile:-
- Work on a global scale strategically sourcing key materials across all continents.
- Work alongside global suppliers ensuring materials are delivered on time and just in time policies are adhered to.
- Working throughout a wide range of direct categories covering body in white, engines and electrical components.
- Working with several areas of the business such as procurement, supply chain, sourcing, finance, legal and operations.
- Previous project management experience ensuring procurement projects are successfully implemented and rolled out.
Global Buyer (Automotive) requirements:-
- Great procurement experience within a blue chip organisation consistently progressing year on year.
- Experience working within Automotive and Engineering organisations.
- Project management experience is desirable.
- Engineering experience is desirable.
- Good analytical foundation with a proven track record of carrying out spend analytics and forecasting.
- Strong academics.
- Keen to learn and develop within a procurement organisation.
- Degree 2:1 desirable
For more information, please apply directly through this website or e-mail through an update copy of your CV to: