Senior Indirects Procurement Manager
Fast growing FMCG firm seeks commercially savvy indirect procurement category lead to join their Strategic Procurement function. With a close-knit and collaborative procurement team, the successful applicant will benefit with a lot of exposure to board level executives. Also, with expanding operations across the UK and USA, international secondments are available in the long term.
Senior Indirects category lead role:-
- Immediate impact with senior stakeholders including divisional directors, sales directors and the CEO, building strong relationships and being a crucial figure in the mission to position procurement more strategically within the firm
- Autonomously owning £30 million procurement and strategic sourcing projects from cradle-to-grave from gathering stakeholders' requirements to ITT, RFP, RFQ, contract negotiation and award and supplier relationship management (SRM) phases.
- Focusing on various indirect categories such as IT, FM, professional services and marketing managing spend for leading suppliers such as Microsoft, Dell and HP.
- Reporting into the Head of Procurement and the CFO on a weekly basis leading and presenting projects to board level stakeholders
- Impressive track record within your procurement career progressing quickly from graduate buyer to senior buyer / category lead
- Experience in managing a procurement team of individuals - desirable
- CIPS qualified - highly desirable
- Previous procurement experience working on multi million pound projects for various areas of indirect spend including FM, Marketing, Professional Services and IT.
- Great analytical capabilities coupled with a natural flair for influencing senior figures
- Degree qualified - preferred
If you are an indirect category lead looking for increased responsibility, great exposure and a fast paced environment, this senior indirect category manager is a fantastic opportunity.
To find out more and apply, please send your CV to jobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure