Global Buyer (Automotive) - Fast track
This Fortune 500 automotive firm seeks a global directs buyer with experience within the engineering or automotive sectors due to significant growth in sales from their new car release. This global buyer will strategically source key automotive components and materials globally. Entering a fast growing procurement function the successful individual will be given great responsibility and autonomy to innovative. With recent sales growth you can expect to be involved in large multi million pound projects along with the opportunity to gain exposure and a personalised tailored career development plan ensuring you progress into a future leader.
Global Buyer (Automotive) Job Profile:-
- Strategically sourcing automotive components including, body in white, electrical and engines throughout the world across EMEA and APAC regions.
- Building rapport and relationships with global suppliers ensuring materials are delivered on time and just in time policies are put in place.
- Collaborating with several areas of this large multi national automotive firm such as procurement, supply chain, sourcing, finance, legal and operations.
- Project manage large procurement projects within the direct categories ensuring they are successfully implemented and rolled out.
Global Buyer requirements:-
- Great procurement experience with a blue chip organisation showing promotion from graduate scheme to a buyer role.
- Experience working within Engineering, Automotive or Transport industries.
- Prince 2 experience is desirable
- Good analytical knowledge with a proven track record of carrying out spend analytics and forecasting
- Good academics with strong numerical skills
- Enthusiastic, proactive person whom is keen to develop a career with an international remit
- Keen to learn, take on responsibility and progress quickly
- Degree educated
For more information, please apply directly through this website or e-mail through an update copy of your CV to: