Indirect Buyer - £35,000 - Watford
Indirect Buyer - £35,000 - Watford + Promotion within 18 months
This industry leading retail firm are going through unprecedented growth and are keen to add ambitious indirect buyers to their growing procurement ranks. Within a leading procurement function the successful indirect buyer must bring with them indirect procurement knowledge as well as a desire to progress through the ranks.
The firm has seen a lot of promotion internally with the previous indirect buyers now working directly with the Directors which has seen this role open up. With a high-profile client list there will be large multi-million-pound projects to be a part of as well as complete autonomy on other procurement projects.
Indirect Buyer - Procurement Job Profile:
- Client facing work with FTSE 100 clients in the Financial Services, Oil & Gas, Energy, Retail, Pharmaceutical industries
- Work across a range of indirect procurement categories on multi-million-pound projects
- Take complete leadership on smaller scale projects
- Use knowledge of full procurement cycle, cradle to grave to contribute in all areas of the procurement process
- Develop procurement skills to ensure promotion is achieved in 9-18 months
Indirect Buyer - Procurement Requirements:
- Strong stake holder management skills to deal confidently with senior procurement executives
- Analytical skills to help identify and implement cost saving procedures in the procurement process
- Experience dealing with the full indirect procurement life cycle
- Ambition to progress quickly through the development structure, targeting a fast-tracked promotion
- Degree (2:1 and above)
- CIPS (Preferred but not essential)
If you are a dynamic, ambitious individual with a background within indirect procurement who is looking to develop and progress quickly in a fast-paced environment, then this role is a fantastic opportunity.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, indirect, strategic sourcing, retail procurement, senior buyer, category management, consulting, stakeholder management, buyer, Watford, London, FMCG, negotiation, retail, contract management, procurement consultancy, Indirect procurement,