FM / Property Global Procurement Manager
FM / Property Global Procurement Manager - Global FTSE 100 Property Services Firm - South London - £55 + Package + Bonus
Due to exponential growth, one of the world's leading commercial property and real estate services firms is urgently seeking an experienced FM Procurement Director to join their global team. With hundreds of offices spanning over 50 countries worldwide and some fantastic Blue-Chip clients this Property Services powerhouse is the ideal place for an FM Procurement Specialist to take the next step in their procurement career!
As FM / Property Global Procurement Manager you will:
- Be responsible for the implementation of sourcing processes for key Property and FM services suppliers
- Provide commercial and contractual support to the Property and FM procurement business
- Be a procurement subject matter expert for EMEA, Strategic Sourcing initiatives and central purchasing reporting directly to the Head of Global Procurement
- Support other key areas of the business by project and transaction management
FM / Property Global Procurement Manager Required Background:
- An impressive track record of Property or Facilities Management spread across Hard and Soft services, within a procurement capacity
- Procurement experience in Global Blue-Chip Environments
- Experience in working with JCT Contracts
- Expertise in strategic sourcing and negotiating with major suppliers and stakeholders
- Tangible evidence of successfully handling multi-million pound spends and generating significant cost savings
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a vibrant and ambitious FTSE 100 company. Their new procurement professional will be working in an amazing location, be genuinely challenged on a daily basis, and receive generous remuneration.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Emily jobsEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Facilities, FM, EMEA, Global, Degree, CIPS, FTSE 100, Facilities Management, Procurement Consultancy, Indirect procurement