International Buyer (Automotive) - Great Package
This world leading fast growing automotive firm is looking for an international buyer with experience within the engineering or automotive sector to assist with the production of a new car release. This global buyer will be involved in the strategic sourcing of key automotive components and materials globally. Entering a fast growing procurement function the successful individual will be given autonomy. With recent sales growth you can expect to be involved in big budget projects along with the opportunity to gain exposure and a tailored career development plan ensuring you progress into a management future in the future.
Global Buyer (Automotive) Job Profile:-
- Strategically sourcing automotive components such as: exterior, electrical and engines throughout the world across the globe.
- Building rapport and relationships with global suppliers ensuring materials are delivered on time and just in time policies are adhered to.
- Collaborating with several departments within this large multi national automotive firm such as: legal, sourcing, supply chain and operations.
- Project manage large procurement projects ensuring they are successfully implemented and rolled out.
Global Buyer requirements:-
- Great procurement experience showing progression year on year within a blue chip organisation.
- Experience working within Automotive, Engineering or Transport industries.
- Prince 2 or project management experience is desirable.
- Good analytical knowledge with a proven track record of carrying out spend analytics and forecasting.
- Good academics with commercial acumen.
- Proactive person whom is keen to develop a career with a global scope.
- Keen to learn and progress quickly within an organisation
- Degree educated
For more information, please apply directly through this website or e-mail through an update copy of your CV to: