Direct Procurement Buyer - Clear Progression
Contact: Patrick at jobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Innovative automotive company is looking for a Direct Procurement Buyer to take the first step in what could be an accomplished procurement career. The company is at the forefront of automotive developments, and the successful candidate will have access to a high profile and illustrious list of suppliers from all around the globe. The levels of exposure in this role are unheard of for such a junior position, not only with the vast remit but also with the scope for interacting and negotiating with Senior Level Stakeholders from an early stage.
As a Procurement Buyer you will:-
- Join a centralised procurement function, in State of the Art offices, to support category managers across direct categories
- Interact with Senior Level Stakeholders to make sure change is managed cross-functionally
- Learn and train your procurement skills across various categories, including but not limited to mechanical and electrical components with a view to moving into a Category Manager role in 12-18 months
- Develop sourcing strategy for mechanical categories including engines and exhausts.
- Engaging with senior stakeholders, managing their expectations in line with business goals and targets.
- Working closely with supply operations to identify savings opportunities.
- Keeping up-to-date with the equipment market, in order to investigate, source and diligently negotiate for a wide range of highly innovative automotive materials that may be required by the corporation.
Direct Procurement background required;-
- Relevant experience in strategically sourcing either products, services, mechanical and electrical components.
- Excellent stakeholder management, with a demonstrable track record in communicating ideas to senior management or board.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent).
- CIPS qualified (or other relevant Procurement qualification).
Investing in their people and communities underpins the long term sustainability of their business and this exciting clinical buying role, encompassing a wide array of clinical products and services will see the successful candidate interact closely with senior stakeholders across the business up to CIO/CPO!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Patrick at jobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Apply for Direct Procurement Buyer - Clear Progression
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly