Do you have the interpersonal skills and proven OJEU strategic sourcing & category management experience to advise clients on best practice procurement and deliver enhanced & innovative outcomes in line with OJEU legislation?
This is a great opportunity to join the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Trusted by UK and global organisations to support and transform their procurement functions, our client designs and delivers innovative, flexible procurement solutions that help their clients manage and improve their supply chain. Integrated Procurement Services (IPS) underpins the managed service solutions to its clients through the provision of tactical and transactional procurement.
About the role:
As part of the Integrated Procurement Solutions team, this varied role offers you the opportunity to undertake sourcing activity across a diverse category range as part of a specialist source to pay managed service operation. We are looking for a strong communicator working closely with functional stakeholder management teams across our client base - with a willingness to support and assist both colleagues and stakeholders alike in procurement best practice, identifying and implementing innovative solutions.
What you will do:
- Lead and manage the delivery of the following: Spend Analysis / Opportunity Identification / Project Prioritisation / Sourcing Solutions
- Accountable for delivering a compliant tendering process.
- Advise clients on best practice and alternate ways of working to drive enhanced outcomes in line with OJEU legislation where appropriate
- Advertising opportunities, publishing internal client-created tender documents (PQQ/ITT etc.), managing the tender/bid clarification evaluation process, managing the contract award process
- Build strong stakeholder relationships to drive client opportunities to Capita. Compliant eRFX documentation and overseeing quotation evaluation through to contract award
- Collaboration across accounts, and the creation of Capita Frameworks, taking advantage of economies of scale and rebates
- Deliver pre-agreed savings targets
- Draft high quality and considered sourcing plans in a timely manner
- Identify & drive savings benefits from tactical & spot buying activity
- Identify and drive smart purchasing opportunities and outcomes
- Identify savings opportunities and manage the pipeline of savings opportunities across all relevant category areas for spends sub OJEU thresholds across the client accounts
- Identify support requirements and co-ordinate with the IPS Account Manager Head of Service Delivery to ensure savings are delivered by the team
- Manage, monitor, mitigate any risks associated with project delivery and subsequent savings
- Adhere to pre-defined procedures for exemptions and demand challenges
- Tactical negotiations prior to project start date, to ensure saving potential is maximised
- Undertake; manage the pre; post tendering process; evaluation stages for all procurements utilising various eSourcing technology platforms.
Your experience will include:
- Working towards MCIPS / equivalent accreditation. Procurement delivery background
- Participation in savings delivery programmes
- Experience of OJEU process
- Shared Service experience desirable.
To register your interest in this, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV, stating your location and current salary details to email@example.com or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement (UK) Limited (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.