IT Sourcing Specialist - Global FTSE100 - £40k
IT Sourcing Specialist - Global FTSE100 - £30-40k + Excellent Benefits - Northampton + Flexible Working
Following an unprecedented investment in their global sourcing function, renowned FTSE100 seeks to increase the profile of global procurement through the planning and execution of multiple innovative sourcing projects. As a result, they have created a new position in their team working on their highest spend area, covering IT Services, Hardware, Software, Telecoms, Digital and multiple other technology subcategories, operating autonomously to manage end to end delivery on a global level. Joining the business as they go through a period of aggressive expansion, you will take advantage of entering a progressive position with a tailored progression plan that ensures you grow in the strategic sourcing team.
IT Sourcing Specialist role overview:-
- Leading strategic sourcing projects across Hardware, Telecoms, Software & Professional Services subcategories including Infrastructure, Data Centres, Servers, Storage, Networks, Mobility, Colocation, Cloud, App Development, IT Consultancy
- Negotiating with market leading Technology vendors / suppliers such as HP, Cisco, Dell, Oracle, IBM, as well as niche vendors for bespoke packages, using your supplier relationship management skills to leverage longer term commercial advantages for the business as well as cost savings
- Project leading category / sourcing strategies, owning the cradle-to-grave procurement process including RFP, RFQ etc
- Regular interaction with an executive level stakeholder community, winning support for far-reaching procurement initiatives
Required procurement experience & qualifications:-
- Strong procurement and strategic sourcing experience within established companies, with at least 2 years specialising in IT & Technology categories
- Track record of progression within your procurement career thus far, stepping from Buyer to Senior Buyer to Procurement Manager / Category Manager within a short space of time
- Degree / MCIPS qualifications preferable though not essential
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsZI@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.