Direct Procurement Buyer - Leading Automotive Firm
World leading innovative automotive firm seeks a direct procurement buyer to take the first step in what could be an accomplished procurement career. The company is at the forefront of automotive developments and the successful candidate will have access to a high profile and global list of suppliers. The levels of exposure in this role are unique for such a junior position, you will gain the exposure you desire working alongside senior stakeholders from an early stage.
As a Procurement Buyer you will:-
- Join a centralised procurement function in modern offices supporting category manages across direct automotive categories.
- Collaborate with senior level stakeholders ensuring change is managed cross-functionally.
- Learn and improve your procurement skills throughout various categories including mechanical and electrical components with the option to moving into a category manager role in 12-18 months.
- Develop sourcing strategy for mechanical and electrical components with a view to moving into a category manager role within a 2 year period.
- Develop sourcing strategy for mechanical categories including engines and exhausts.
- Engaging with senior stakeholders managing their expectations in line with business goals and targets.
- Collaborating with supply operations to identify potential saving opportunities.
- Keeping updated with the electrical and mechanical component market investigating, sourcing and negotiating for a wide range of highly innovative automotive components and materials.
Direct Procurement background required:-
- Relevant experience in strategically sourcing either products, services, mechanical and electrical components/materials.
- Great stakeholder management with a good track record in communicating ideas to senior manager or board level stakeholders.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- CIPs qualified (or other relevant Procurement qualification)
Investing in their employees and innovation is a key reason why this automotive firm have been able to gain significant market share over the past few years closely working with senior stakeholders across the business up to CPO level.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Patrick at jobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page
Apply for Direct Procurement Buyer - Leading Automotive Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly