Global Indirect Procurement Manager
This UK Leading Tech Company has been developing its global procurement function and is looking for it's next team leader to further support the expansion of the procurement department. As a Global Indirect Procurement Manager you will be reporting directly into the Head of Procurement and working closely in collaboration with the CFO to produce strategies for the various indirect categories. You will be managing an addressable spend of £50 million and the role will be focused on delivering value across a number of indirect procurement categories: including IT, HR, Travel, Professional Services and Marketing.
As a Indirect Procurement Manager you will have the ability to work independently on supplier sourcing and negotiations and to support on global implementation of procurement projects ensuring smooth roll-out across all regions and educating internal stakeholders and business partners on procurement process and policy.
As the Indirect Procurement Manager you will be responsible for the following:-
- Driving cost optimisation and savings delivery across a range of indirect spend categories including IT, Professional Services, HR, Travel and Marketing.
- Creating innovative long term category strategies for the various indirect categories ensuring they are obliged to.
- Analysing, reviewing and reporting procurement spend data to identify potential areas of savings or cost avoidance.
- Reviewing and managing supplier contracts, performance and KPI's, reducing costs where needed.
- Engaging with the CFO and head of procurement to deploy procurement strategies and policies throughout the organisation.
- Building long-term internal stakeholder relationships for the procurement function.
Key skills required for the Indirect Procurement Manager role:-
- Proven ability in sourcing suppliers and negotiating tenders for indirect spend categories
- Highly analytical and adept in MS Excel and other BI Programs
- Great communication and srm skills having the ability to work effectively with suppliers within the various indirect categories
- Looking for a highly ambitious individual who wants to take on more responsibility and challenge themselves within a fast paced environment
- MCIPs is preferred but not essential
Joining this UK Leading Tech Company as a Global Indirect Procurement Manager will place you in a great position for growth and development as the procurement department matures and provides more opportunities for development into senior management roles. You will be exposed to a global stakeholder network and managing projects on a global scale.
To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV to Patrick at JobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Apply for Global Indirect Procurement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly