Global Junior Procurement Consultant (GNFR)
World leading international FMCG firm seeks an ambitious and innovative procurement professional to take the first step in what could be an accomplished procurement career. The company is at the forefront of FMCG developments and the successful candidate will have access to a high profile and global list of suppliers. The levels of exposure in this role are unique for such a junior position, you will gain the exposure you desire working alongside senior stakeholders from an early stage.
Due to a recent surge in sales this global leading FMCG firm has been taking over market share and growing out their procurement team. Procurement is a key focal point behind their business model and it's one of the reasons this organisation have gained so much market share within the past year.
Global Junior Procurement Consultant Job Profile:-
- Partnering with global stakeholders determining the strategy for the GNFR category and contributing to the firms international growth.
- Working throughout a wide range of GNFR categories defining how to maximise profitability/value with current and potential for new suppliers.
- Collaborating with key departments within the business such as procurement, supply chain, sourcing, financing, legal and operations.
- Additional project management experience ensuring procurement projects are successfully implemented and rolled out.
- Managing external relationships with suppliers and clients ensuring best value services and products are sourced.
Global Junior Procurement Consultant requirements:-
- Great procurement experience within a blue chip organisations displaying progression year on year.
- Good analytical knowledge with a proven track record of carrying out spend analytics and forecasting.
- Project management experience is beneficial but not essential.
- Prince 2 is beneficial.
- Good academics with strong numerical skills.
- Enthusiastic, proactive person whom is keen to develop a career with an international remit.
- Keen to learn, take on responsibility and progress quickly.
- Degree educated
For more information, please apply directly through this website or e-mail through an update copy of your CV to:
Apply for Global Junior Procurement Consultant (GNFR)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly