Category Manager - Corporate Services
Category Manager: Corporate Services - Leading Hospitality Brand - Berkshire/West London - Flexible Working - £40,000-£55,000 + bonus + car + package
Following a CEO backed period of aggressive expansion that's doubled revenue, this leading hospitality organisation is carrying out a comprehensive procurement transformation, creating an opening at Category Manager level. Developing category strategy and optimising processes before leading company-wide implementation, innovation and leveraging significant commercial opportunities will be at the heart of facilitating further growth and excellence within procurement.
The ideal candidate will have strong procurement pedigree across a range of indirect categories and be comfortable working in an innovative and fast-paced environment. Experience in the hospitality (hotel/restaurant) or food services sectors will be advantageous, though aren't essential.
As Category Manager, you will:
- Introduce innovative new procurement strategy across £30m+ of spend across Corporate Services, including Professional Services, IT, Marketing, Travel and Fleet
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders to unlock value across procurement and strategic sourcing.
- Partner with Directors across Procurement & Commercial functions to enhance buy-in for procurement and ensure maximum service offering to the marketplace.
Essential Requirements for this position:
- Degree preferred
- Category Management experience within a service industry
- Experience of managing key stakeholders & the gravitas to influence at a senior level.
- Leadership of key procurement projects is strongly preferred.
To apply now and find out more information, apply through this page or send your CV to Alex directly at jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Apply for Category Manager - Corporate Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly