Indirect Procurement Buyer - £35,000 -London
Indirect Procurement Buyer - £35,000 -London - Accelerated Progression
This leading retail firm are expanding their procurement ranks due to internal promotions as part of their fast-track progression system. Working with high profile clients across a range of indirects there will be opportunities to work autonomously on projects from cradle to grave. The role will also include working on large multi-million-pound projects with the procurement manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop procurement skills across a range of areas and achieve promotion within 12 months.
Retail Procurement Indirect Buyer Job Profile:
- Partnership with the procurement manager on multi-million-pound projects
- Complete autonomy on procurement projects, responsible for the full procurement life cycle
- Client facing work with high profile flagship clients within the retail industry and management of these relationships
- Enhancing procurement skills and the personal training on offer to ensure that promotion to procurement manager is achieved within 18 months
Retail Procurement Indirect Buyer Requirements:
- Confident stake holder management skills that allow for client facing work with industry leading suppliers
- Strong analytical mind to improve the procurement process
- Enthusiasm about taking on responsibility and developing skills quickly in the procurement space
- Strong Degree
If you are a dynamic individual with a background in indirect procurement who is looking to develop and progress quickly in a fast-paced environment, then this role is a fantastic opportunity.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Alex at email@example.com or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, retail procurement, senior buyer, category management, consulting, stakeholder management, buyer, Watford, London, FMCG, negotiation, retail, contract management, procurement consultancy, Indirect procurement, Travel Procurement