IT Procurement Contract Manager
IT Procurement Contract Manager - Global Professional Services Company - Central London - £55,000 - £60,000 + Package - Flexible working
A Globally renowned Professional Services Company based in Central London are now looking for an IT Procurement Contract Manager to join their forward thinking and collaborative contract team.
This is an organisation who are passionate and aspire to always be at the forefront of technology and innovation within the work place. They have a flexible and open culture, where employee's are encouraged to manage their own business and their own work-life balance through flexible working.
Give people the opportunity to upgrade their procurement skills through their learning and development platforms, enabling employees to reach their full potential and progress their career to more senior positions. This organisation makes it easy for individuals to map out their career's, whether that be within Contracts, Procurement or Commercial, they are open to options.
This IT Procurement Contract Manager will need to:
- Draft and execute a range of procurement contracts for the business across IT, including Cloud Infrastructure Services and Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Manage the end to end lifecycle of 3rd Party Contracts
- Minimise risk and costs, whilst adding value to the business and clients
- Liaise with a range of senior stakeholders both internally and externally
This IT Procurement Contract Manager will need to have:
- An individual approach to Contract Management
- Strong contracts knowledge and experience
- A keen interest in the IT/Technology sector
- Excellent interpersonal skills for stakeholder management
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to better manage their work-life balance but also enhance their skillset and progress their career.
For more information, please send a CV to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement, IT, Hardware, Software, Telecoms, Outsourcing, Contract Management, Law, Legal, Contracts, 3rd Party, London, Flexible Working, Saas, Cloud