Engineering Projects Global Category Manager
Engineering Projects Global Category Manager - Globally Leading Aerospace and Defence
Salary - £50,000 + Excellent Package
Location - West London
This global leading Aerospace and Defence company renowned for designing, manufacturing and selling civil and military aerospace products worldwide in multiple counties both inside and outside of the EU.
Due to a surge in investment from their parent company, this organisation has investing in a huge number of new projects across the board, therefore they need an Engineering Projects Global Category Manager to manage this £Multi-Million spend.
Having soared to the top of the charts for their excellent staff satisfaction and employee retention rates, this is an organisation who truly value their staff and provide tailored learning and development to individuals across the board.
The Global Category Manager will have the autonomy to:
- Own the end to end category management process within Engineering Services, covering a range of up and coming projects for the business
- Manage a portfolio of procurement projects reaching over £150Million spend
- Engage with a dynamic range of stakeholders across the business globally, having a flexible and tailored approach to get the most out of each individual
- Draft and Execute contracts through the end to end contract process
The Global Category Manager will ideally have:
- Excellent contracts knowledge
- Procurement experience, this can be generalist or within a Aerospace/Engineering/Manufacturing background
- Strong stakeholder management skills
For more information regarding this opportunity, please contact Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Aerospace, Civil, Engineering, Procurement, Category Management, London, West London, Middlesex, Manufacturing, Aerospace