Junior Global Procurement Consultant - Progression
World leading retail firm seeks an ambitious and innovative procurement professional to take the first step in what could be an accomplished procurement career. This world leading retailer are at the forefront of innovation within their market and the successful candidate will have access to a high profile and international list of suppliers. The levels of exposure in this role are nique for a junior position and you will gain the exposure you desire working alongside board level stakeholders on a consistent basis.
Due to a recent uptake in market share this global leading FMCG firm has been expanding their procurement team. This retailer's procurement strategy is aligned with their commercial strategy and is a key focal point within their business model .
Junior Global Procurement Consultant Job Profile:-
- Partnering with global stakeholders determining the strategy for the GNFR category contributing to the firms global growth.
- Working across various different GNFR categories defining strategy to ensure profitability/value is achieved and best valued suppliers are brought on board.
- Working alongside key departments within the business such as procurement, supply chain, sourcing, financing and legal & operations.
- Additional project management experience ensuring procurement projects are rolled out and implemented successfully.
- Managing and building external relationships with key suppliers and clients ensuring best value products/services are sourced.
Junior Global Procurement Consultant requirements:-
- Track record of procurement experience within a blue chip experience displaying progression consistently from graduate scheme to buyer/procurement manager.
- Prior tendering and negotiation experience working on big budget procurement projects.
- Good analytical knowledge with a track record carrying out spend analytics and forecasting.
- Project management experience is beneficial however not necessary
- Prince 2 is desirable
- Strong academics
- Enthusiastic with the willingness to learn and develop a career within an international remit.
- Keen learner willing to take on responsibility and autonomy early on.
- Degree educated
For more information, please apply through this website or e-mail through and update copy of your CV to: