Procurement Analyst - Innovative Brand
Senior Procurement Analyst - Future Leaders Scheme - Innovative Hospitality Brand - Reading £30,000 - £40,000 + Bonus + Package
With over 500 locations across the country and revenue of £300m+, this prestigious hospitality major has a powerful brand. Due to a holistic transformation, they have created a new opportunity within their award-winning Procurement for a talented Procurement Analyst to join ranks, receive one-to-one training and development from senior sponsors, and be promoted to Strategic Procurement Manager within 18 months.
Senior Procurement Analyst role involvements:-
- Autonomously owning long term sourcing & category strategies for a variety of indirect procurement spend areas including IT, HR, Professional & Corporate Services (Consultancy, Recruitment, Audit, Risk, Legal Services etc)
- Executing £Multi-Million strategic procurement deals, owning the cradle-to-grave process including stakeholder engagement & management, RFP, RFQ, contract negotiation, supplier relationship management SRM etc
- Collaborating with and learning from a highly expert group of ambitious procurement professionals, all from prestigious FTSE 100 backgrounds
- Having Board level stakeholder exposure, winning backing and championing procurement change
- Strong procurement, strategic sourcing and category management experience gained from a FTSE 250 procurement graduate scheme or equivalent
- Degree & MCIPS (desired not essential - Procurement experience is more important)
- High level of commercial acumen and an engaging personality
If you are an ambitious and high-achieving procurement professional looking to accelerate your career, this FTSE 100 Firm is offering you the perfect opportunity.
To find out more and apply, please send your CV to JobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: Procurement, CIPS, MCIPS, Project Management, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, FTSE 100, Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, Vendor Management, Professional Services Procurement, HR, Marketing, FM, IT, Technology, Generalist, Travel, Fleet, Global Procurement