Supply Chain Manager
- A great opportunity for an ambitious and passionate Supply Chain Manager
- This business is an entrepreneurial & NPD focussed market leader
About Our Client
Thetford are an innovative market leader who are continuously developing new and existing products supplying the leisure industry. With over 40 years in mobile leisure they want to create the best solutions for their customers and to improve every day. Thetford are truly a worldwide company who have grown both organically and through acquisition and have an exciting outlook for 2018 and 2019.
Their South Yorkshire based facility is one of the largest manufacturing sites in the group and a centre of excellence for the business.
The Supply Chain Manager will drive a culture of ownership across the supply chain function working closely with internal stakeholders to develop a customer focused ethos. This opportunity will be a leadership position and the successful applicant will be utilised above and beyond the function to encourage forward-thinking and a strategic approach to the business.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Driving knowledge share & best practice across the business
- Ownership of projects - emphasis on new ERP implementation
- Working closely with the customer base to improve the businesses 'Customer Focus'
- Acting as a Senior Manager and a leader within the UK operation
- Quickly understanding and driving improvement opportunities around cost savings, OTIF and general process improvement.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Supply Chain Manager will be an entrepreneurial leader with a passion and stamina for driving change. You will also possess a range of the following:
- You will have a proven background in Supply Chain Manager in a manufacturing environment
- Relevant qualifications, ideally a degree, with a passion to match
- A demonstrable background in driving sustainable change and strategy across purchasing and supply chain functions
- A customer focus with a passion for winning!
- You will be well versed in dealing with a range of cultures
- A strong emphasis on relationship management (internal and external) with excellent influencing skills
- Exposure in an active role surrounding ERP implementation.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be remunerated with an enticing salary and package.
Ref Code: MPYC13959844Z