Global Procurement Consultant - Leading Retailer
As one of the most revered brands in the market, this global leading retailer seeks an ambitious consultant to join their best-in-class procurement team, taking advantage of the firm's excellent network and taking a big step in accelerating their career for the future. With an array of big budget projects in the pipeline, the successful Procurement Consultant will instantly hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment, offering opportunity to demonstrate their capabilities across a range of different blue-chip clients whilst working for a Global Leading Retailer that takes pride in fast-track progression.
Global Procurement Consultant Responsibilities:
- Producing category strategy for the indirects category working alongside board level stakeholders within the organisation.
- Leading big budget tendors from cradle to grave gaining great autonomy and responsibility.
- Project manage procurement projects through to implementation and roll out.
- Being client facing developing long term relationships with new and existing suppliers ensuring best value products and services are sourced.
- Analyse spend data to see which suppliers are most successful.
- Understand needs of stakeholders and customers whilst acting in line with the policies and procedures that make brands valuable.
- Managing long-term client relationships and developing the firm's, already impressive, range of clientele.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Good procurement experience gaining promotion within a few years from graduate to buyer.
- Project management experience is desirable
- Great analytical skills having the ability to analyse spend and forecast
- Confident communicator with the ability to influence senior stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Previous experience of working in an international environment.
- History of sourcing best value products or services.
- Degree level 2.1 or equivalent and/or procurement-related qualification.
For more information, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to JobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Apply for Global Procurement Consultant - Leading Retailer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly