Direct Procurement Lead
Direct Procurement Lead - Engineering major - £60k + excellent benefits
Job Title: Direct Procurement Lead
Contact: Shiva at jobsSD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Due to a huge new expansion, this world-leading engineering major seek a capable and confident Direct Procurement Lead to establish their own procurement function within the organisation. This is an amazing opportunity for a diligent procurement specialist to implement their own innovative strategies and interact with senior stakeholders to promote procurement across the various business functions.
The successful candidate will have the autonomy to source their own specialist team, whilst maintaining their position as a subject matter expert by their ability to develop direct reports through the creation of successful development plans.
As Direct Procurement lead you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring cost effective and timely delivery of outstanding solutions
- Working alongside C-Level stakeholders to develop plans to ensure company aspirations are exceeded
- Identify vigorous tools used to maximise workload efficiency, deriving from the pipeline of business projects
- Developing strong relationships with decision makers and suppliers to ensure the involvement of procurement across all business functions.
As Direct Procurement lead you will have:
- Exposure in a global or EMEA capacity
- Experience in direct procurement categories including but not limited to Raw Materials, Machinery, and industry specific components
- Ability to adapt pace of delivery to meet business requirements
- 2:1 Degree or above
For a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking engineering major with undisputed reputation for professional development please email Shiva at jobsSD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement, direct procurement, category manager, category buyer, supplier relationship, Stakeholder Management, indirect procurement management, indirect spend, defence, direct, professional services, Central London, engineering procurement, Directors, I.T. procurement, Procurement Analyst, contracts, operations, procurement, contract, third party contract manager, strategic sourcing, professional services procurement , indirect, direct, marketing buyer, procurement services, London, Strategic sourcing, engineering, Surrey, Hampshire