Global Procurement Category Manager
This global leading FMCG firm are seeking a category manager to join their GNFR team. This Leading FMCG firm have recorded record profits in early 2018 and are seeking to grow their procurement function with several big budget projects on the horizon. This is a great opportunity to gain complete autonomy of a category and visibility from board level stakeholders.
As a global procurement category manager you will be involved in the implementation of various sourcing initiatives throughout the GNFR category and will lead and mentor a team. With recent employees gaining promotion this Leading FMCG firm are proud to promote within.
The responsibilities and opportunities within this role:
- Leading strategy development for the GNFR category collaborating alongside senior stakeholders
- Involvement throughout the full procurement lifecycle from cradle to grave and additionally ensuring projects are implemented successfully and rolled out
- Developing long term relationships with large global suppliers ensuring best for value products and services are obtained
- Contribute to the overall creation of the long term GNFR procurement category leaving a lasting legacy within this leading global FMCG firm.
- Procurement knowledge and or supply chain function with experience in end to end procurement
- Experience generating effective GNFR procurement strategies - having an innovative mindset.
- Great interpersonal skills with gravitas and a communication style influencing senior stakeholders and clients.
- Project manage experience
- Prince 2 desirable
- Great experience across the following industries:-
- Ability to budget and forecast for basic project financials
- Degree educated
You will work for a global leading retail firm gaining the opportunity for rapid career progression with continuous training and frequent performance reviews. Access to Life, Health and Travel insurance along with great bonus and car allowance. This FMCG firm are quickly growing and this is a great time to join them.
If you are ready for a great opportunity and are ready to advance your career with a fast growing retail firm then please apply by sending your cv to Patrick on jobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk