Global Procurement Consultant - Leading Retailer
As one of the most well known FMCG brands within the market place this global leading FMCG firm seeks an ambitious consultant to join their world class procurement team, taking advantage of the firm's excellent career development to accelerate your career. With an array of multi million pound projects in the pipeline, you can expect to get involved and gain experience interacting and dealing with suppliers within an international remit.
Situated in London this world leading FMCG firm have state of the art modern offices and this role comes along with a great package, catered to ensuring staff satisfaction with the opportunity to travel to their international offices and abroad to meet international suppliers. Working alongside senior members of the procurement team you will gain great visibility and learn from best in class procurement professionals with the option within a few years to grow into a senior procurement consultant role.
Global Procurement Manager Responsibilities:-
- Managing a large GNFR procurement spend throughout various GNFR sub-categories ensuring best for value products are strategically sourced internationally.
- Develop new innovative procurement cost saving strategies and reporting to senior members within the company outlining and present how the organisation can take advantage of them.
- Negotiate and create relationships with both internal & external suppliers whilst developing a strong network for the various GNFR categories.
- Manage stakeholder relationships ensuring products and materials are delivered on time adhering to just in time delivery policies.
- Cost controlling and forecasting for the largest spend category within the procurement department.
- Responsible for the full procurement cycle from tendering through to supplier relationship management, contract, performance and risk management.
Key Skills & Experience:-
- Show consistent progression from graduate scheme with a blue chip organisation to buyer position within a 3 year period.
- Great procurement experience managing a large procurement spend and delivering large savings.
- Previous experience managing a large procurement spend and delivering large amount of savings.
- Past experience negotiating with the ability to influence decisions in your favour.
- Great communication skills with past experience managing supplier and stakeholder relationships
- IT literate ability to use P2P systems such as: SAP/Oracle
- CIPs (Desirable)
- Degree level 2:1 or equivalent is desirable
If this role is potentially of interest to you and you feel you have the relevant skills and experience please contact Patrick at jobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Apply for Global Procurement Consultant - Leading Retailer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly