Product Manager – Sourcing – London
About the client:
- A global pharmaceutical consortium
- Two established brands working in partnership
- An ambitious growth plan in the UK and Europe
About the Role:
- Supporting the sourcing and management of a category of products stocked and positioned for sale.
- Executing the required analysis and system manipulation to execute upon the sourcing contracts and business plans developed with suppliers.
- Responsible for data gathering, analysing, reporting, and developing recommendations. Reconciles multiple sources of data to analyse trends & opportunities; provides financial outputs for business cases and/or product development requirements
- Performs advanced analysis that informs strategic and tactical decision making and solves business problems related to potential or current business opportunities that meet project requirements and drive incremental profit related to source programs
- Support the bid review process including preparing bid packets, validating bids, identifying share shifts, pricing and contracting review and issuing award letters. Support the Product Management team with developing the implementation schedule and vendor setup.
- Execute the accurate and efficient set-up of new products, maintenance of existing products, system pricing, supplier shipping terms & conditions, and coordination of promotional purchases.
What we’re looking for:
- Degree in Finance or Economics, MBA preferred
- Knowledge of purchasing, sourcing and/or product management of product distributed within a multiple warehouse environment
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel and/or Access with a solid background in developing queries, macros and other data extraction techniques
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well organised, process and team-oriented with the ability to prioritise quickly
- Excellent communication skills and able to work with all levels of management and internal/external customers to get results quickly – able to communicate complex data to stakeholders in a simplified and action-oriented manner
- Excellent analytical skills and a demonstrated, consistent ability to execute upon strategic and tactical plans
- Highly motivated self-starter; ability to initiate and manage work with minimal supervision
About the Offer: £65,000 + bonus + benefits
Contact: Christian Shawcross, Director on 0207 970 9786 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Product Manager – Sourcing – London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly